1. Information and consent
Lutkans Tech Limited hereinafter as "Company", through its website mausmaky.com offers its products on an international market. As part of its business, the company collects and processes personal data of its customers and parties interested in their products, while respecting the EU GDPR Personal Data Protection Regulation. By accepting the Privacy Protection Policy, the User acknowledges that he/she has read, understood, and agrees with the processing of personal data governed by this Policy.
This allows the Company to have access to and process the information that the User has made available through the mausmaky.com website. With this, the User gives own consent that Company has the right to access and process data that the User has made available via the mausmaky.com website
This Policy informs the users of the mausmaky.com website on the kind of data Company collects and processes, for what purpose, based on which legal basis, whom it shares it with and why, what kind of protection measures are implemented, and about the User’s rights to access the personal data, deletion, correction and personal data processing limitation, the right to complain, the right to data transfer, the principles of personal data processing, supervision and other issues in accordance with the Regulation, as well as other relevant legal norms in the Republic of Mauritius. These rules are written in a manner so that the User could understand is as easily as possible. If there are any ambiguities, the User can always contact Company through firstname.lastname@example.org for further explanation on any details.
2. The kind of personal data that Company collects and processes through the site mausmaky.com
Personal data is considered to be all the information that identifies the customer’s identity, such as first name and last name, and contact information (home address, telephone contact, e-mail address).
We collect personal data in the following situations:
- when you enter the data on the order page
- when you place an order
- when you contact Customer Support with the query
- when you communicate with us through social networks
- when you send us an e-mail
- when you contact us in writing
We collect personal data so that we can:
- open your account, process and execute your order and inform you about the status of delivery
- manage any potential problems during the fulfillment of the order and / or delivery and allow refunds, replacement and repairs
- inform you about our offers and marketing promotions via email, social networks, communication applications, telephone, post or SMS for all products and services in our offer.
- send an invoice via e-mail
- to prevent fraud
2.1 Data collected from third parties
We collect your personal data from third parties if you have given us permission to do so in order for us to provide you with additional products or services.
Please note that where you have given your consent and your personal information is shared with Third Parties, for the purposes of offering you goods or services, which fall outside the remit of Company's ordinary business, these Third Parties will be considered Data Controllers in their own right, and Company cannot be held liable for any data breach which happens subsequently.
See Appendix A: A complete list of sources from third parties which your personal data may be collected from.
2.2 Sharing data with third parties
During regular business, Company will share personal data with third parties only when it is required to meet its obligations.
Company commits itself to never share personal data with third parties for the purpose of direct marketing, unless the User gives his/her consent.
We will share your information with these third parties:
- All companies within the “Lutkans Tech” portfolio
- Logistics companies in order to fulfill your order;
- Warehousing companies in order to fulfill your order;
- Database providers for the purpose of securely storing your data;
- Analytic companies for the purpose of providing reports that allow us to further our business;
- IT support providers indirectly have access to your information through the access to our business network;
- Email management software for the purposes of receiving and sending communications to you;
- Website management providers for the purposes of operating our website; and payment providers for the purposes of receiving payment for the goods / services supplied.
Appendix A: A complete list of sources from third parties which your personal data may be collected from.
- Google Adwords (Customer browsing data, order information, cart & wish list information Marketing)
- Google Analyics (Customer browsing data, order information, cart & wish list information Analytics)
- Facebook (Customer browsing data, cart & wish list information Marketing, Social
- Mailchimp Email, name, country of residence, opt in date Marketing
- Hotjar (Browsing data Analytics)
- Gorgias (Helpdesk E-mail Customer communication)
- DPO (Purchase history, payment details Order Processing)
- PayPal (Purchase history, payment details Order Processing)
3. Right of access, correction and deletion (right to be forgotten)
At any time, the Buyer and the User have the right to access their personal information by registering on the page and entering their “profile”, where they can see the information shared on the mausmaky.com site.
The User or Buyer may request and obtain from Company complete information on the personal data stored and correction of those data by sending an e-mail to the address of the privacy officer: email@example.com.
The User or Buyer has the right to request the deletion of personal data at any time. They can do so by sending an e-mail to the privacy officer firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for mausmaky.com website to work properly and in order for us to be able to further improve the site and your browsing experience, with your consent, this site will save a small amount of data (cookies) to your computer. By blocking cookies, you can still browse the page, but some of its features may not be available to you.
4.1 What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file which is saved to your computer by the website you visit. Cookies usually save your settings, web settings, such as your preferred language or address. Later, when you open the same web page again, the web browser sends back the cookies that belong to that page. This allows the page to display information tailored to your needs.
Cookies can store a wide range of information including personal data (such as your name or email address). However, this information can only be saved if you enable it – websites cannot gain access to data that you have not provided and cannot access other files on your computer. Default activity for saving and sending cookies is not visible to you. However, you can change Internet browser settings so that you can choose to accept or reject cookie requests, delete cookies automatically when you close your web browser, etc.
4.2 How to disable cookies?
By turning off cookies, you decide that you will not allow cookies to be stored on your computer. Cookie settings can be controlled and configured in your web browser.
If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use some of the features on the Maus Maky website.
4.3 What are Temporary Cookies?
Temporary cookies or session cookies are removed from your computer by closing your web browser. With them, websites store temporary information, such as items in a shopping cart.
4.4 What are Permanent Cookies?
Permanent cookies or saved cookies remain on your computer after you close your Internet browser. With them, websites store information such as your login name and password, so you do not have to sign in for each visit to a particular location. Permanent cookies will remain on your computer for days, months, even years.
4.5 What are first-party cookies?
First-party cookies come from the sites you are visiting and can be permanent or temporary. With these cookies, sites can store the data they will use again when visiting that particular site.
4.6 What are third-party cookies?
Third-party cookies come from ads from other sites (such as pop-up or any other ads) that are on the site you are visiting. With these cookies, websites can track the use of the internet for marketing purposes.
Yes, with the primary goal of making our websites better for you.
4.8 What kind of cookies does Maus Maky use and why?
Temporary cookies (session cookies) – these are temporary cookies that vanish (and are automatically deleted) when you close the browser session. Maus Maky uses them to allow access to website content and to enable you to do things you can do when you sign up with your data at www.maus-maky.com. Permanent (saved) cookies usually have an expiration date far in the future and will remain in your browser until they expire, or until you manually delete them. Maus Maky uses permanent cookies for functionalities such as “Stay logged in”, which makes it easier for users to access the web site as registered users. We also use permanent cookies to better understand users’ habits, so that we can improve the page according to your habits. This information is anonymous – we do not see individual user information.
4.9 Are there third-party cookies on the website?
There are several external services that save limited cookies. These cookies are set for the normal functioning of certain features that make it easier for users to access content. To track visitation, mausmaky.com uses Google Analytics. If you want to disable this service from storing cookies, you can do so by choosing Google Analytics opt-out.
The above-mentioned Privacy Protection Terms apply exclusively to the mausmaky.com Internet Store Home Site and to all pages within the mausmaky.com domain, but not to external sites links on the mausmaky.com domain may lead to, which Company is not responsible for and for which pages mausmaky.com does not collect and process data.